Zoo Med Repticare® Ceramic Heat Emitters
A porcelain heating device that screws into a standard porcelain
Heat emitters give off intense infrared heat, penetrating into the
animals muscles, but emit no light! The perfect 24 hour heat source for
all tropical and desert reptiles.
Zoo Med's flat faced design (standard in the ceramic heat industry) is
more efficient than conical designs in that it leaves less heat inside the
emitter which will ultimately carbonize the element.
Zoo Med emitters last up to 5 years, which is twice as long as the
competition! They keep on going, and going and going...
- Designed to raise your terrarium a full 15-20 degrees above room temperature.
- No Light emitted! Won't disrupt your animals natural sleeping habits, or yours.
- The first heat source made specifically for reptiles that screws into a porcelain light fixture.
- Lasts up to 10,000 hours. That's 10 times longer than regular heat bulbs.
- Now has a built-in reflector plate which forces the infrared heat down into the cage
- Holds up in humid terrariums. Water resistant design allows them to work effectively in humid environments without burning out.
- Perfect for tropical and desert species.
- Fits into any ordinary reflector hood or fixture which utilizes a ceramic socket.
- The ONLY UL/CUL listed Ceramic Heat Emitter!
Note: The 250 Watt size is only warrantied if used in the Zoo Med Ultra Deluxe Brooder Clamp Lamp.