Zoo Med Repticare® Rock Heaters
The ReptiCare® Reptile Rock heater is designed to duplicate the
natural basking process of all lizards and snakes.
The large smooth surface allows one large or several small reptiles to lay
on the heated stone. Without proper heat, reptiles can not produce the
digestive enzymes to properly break down their food intake.
- Mini: approx 4" x 7"
- Standard: approx 6" x 10.5"
- Giant: approx 15" x 7"
- The only rock heaters that use a 100% hydrated rock material instead
of cement or pumice. Hydrated rock is twice as strong and 10 times
more expensive than ordinary cement or pumice (dry compressive
strength 10,000 PSI).
- The only rock heater backed by a company with 18 years experience in
the live reptile business.
- New improved insulated nichrome wire element: runs continuously back
and forth throughout the rock heater, creating an even heat source
with no 'hot spots'.
- Water resistant element: Helps to prevent possible electrical shock
if heater gets wet.
- Washable surface: Our hydrated rock material 'skins' at the surface,
preventing heavy 'pitting'.